Limited Liability Partnership Incorporation
A Limited Liability Partnership can provide you or your clients with the flexibility of a partnership with limited liability status.
We offer a complete LLP package with a tailored practice agreement.
- Ideal for a professional partnership or small businesses where there are at least two partners
- Simple to operate and very flexible
- Gives full limited liability to its members
- No shares or directors – only members who own the LLP between them
- Accounts still have to be registered annually along with an annual return
- There are no legal rules for running a LLP
- A written partnership agreement is not statutory but is essential in practice
- Should only be set up on advise from an accountant because of potential tax consequences
We can offer an expert service to you, and can email the forms to you for completion
The company name of an LLP is subject the same rules as for a Limited Company, so please use our name check service to check if your name is available.
Please call 0845 026 2460 to order your Limited Liability Partnership